- Two color schemes (Light and dark)
- Display like box using shortcode
- Display like box using php function
- Display like box to homepage only.
- Display like box on homepage or all pages.
- Display like box on specific pages.
- Display like box first time or forever.
- Compatible with all type of themes.
- Allow user to display fan box to logged or non logged in or both
- Show or hide faces, posts, header, border.
- Set height and width
- ON/OFF Indication
CRUDLab Facebook Like Box allows you to add Facebook like box to your wordpress blog. It allows webmasters to promote their Pages and embed a simple feed of content from a Page into their WordPress sites.
- Upload crudlab-facebook-like-box folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1. How can I exclude specific pages or post?
Select “All pages/posts except followings” then select “Exclude Page/Post” drop down menu or simply type in page post name.
2. What does green and red circle mean?
Green means tweet button is enabled and red means button is disabled.
3. I made the changes but they don’t appear?
Please make sure you save settings after making changes. And please make sure that Tweet button switch is turned on.
4. I’d like to add like box to my page or post content.
Simply copy short and paste it. Make sure WP Like box is ON.
5. I’d like to add like to my website footer.
Please copy code snippet and place it in your theme footer.php file.
6. What does “Display for the first time only” option do?
It allows webmaster to display like box to frequest users every time they come on site or just on first visit.
7. I’m facing some issues or I have few questions, what do I do?
Please shoot us an email to crudlab[at]gmail.com and we’ll get back to you within 12 hours.