- Create like button for site, for your fanpage or for every single post and page.
- Display like button on homepage or all pages.
- Display like button on specific pages.
- Like button preview.
- 4 Types of button layouts.
- Compatible with all type of themes.
- Display like button with shortcode
- Display share button along with like button.
- ON/OFF Indication
- Upload wp_like_button folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1: I’d like to place like button of my fanpage, how do I do that?
Select option “URL to like” and add your fanpage URL.
2: What does green and red circle mean?
Green means Like button is enabled and red means Like button is disabled.
3: What does Each page/post have its own like button mean?
It means every post and every page will have their own like counts.
4: I made the changes but they don’t appear?
Please make sure you save settings after making changes.
5: How can I exclude specific pages or post?
Please select “Exclude following pages and posts”, you’d notice a drop down menu. Please type in page or post name, drop down menu would display page or post, please select it through mouse or press enter.
6: I’d like to add like button on footer of my website?
Copy from Code Snippet. Then go to the theme editor and paste code in footer.php.
7: I’d like to display like button inside page or post content.
Please insert short code in your page or post content.