- Tweet button for entire site or specific pages or posts.
- Ability to add your own text or page/post title.
- Three types of button layouts.
- Compatible with all type of themes.
- Display tweet button with shortcode [ wptweet ].
- Add tweet button anywhere using code snippet.
- Display button at top or bottom of the page/post.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Support for Hashtags.
- ON/OFF Indication.
WP Tweet Plus allows you to add tweet button to your WordPress blog. You can add tweet Button homepage, specific pages and posts.
- Upload wp-tweet-plus folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
1. How can I exclude specific pages or post?
Select “All pages/posts except followings” then select “Exclude Page/Post” drop down menu or simply type in page post name.
2. What does green and red circle mean?
Green means popup is enabled and red means pop up is disabled.
3. What does “Use the Page/Post URL” mean?
It means tweet button will share url of that page or post where it is placed.
4. I made the changes but they don’t appear?
Please make sure you save settings after making changes. And please make sure that Tweet button switch is turned on.
5. I don’t have hashtags what do I do?
Hashtags are optional, you can leave this field blank.
6. What is Via?
Via is the twitter handle that appears in your tweet. You can mention your twitter handle. Or, leave the field blank.
7. What is Recommend?
Recommend display twitter handle after sharing tweet. You can mention your twitter handle. Or, leave this field blank.
8. My count doesn’t seem to be going up, is something wrong?
To improve performance Twitter cache the count before displaying it. The cache is updated frequently but on some occasions it may look like your count is not increasing while the cache is updated. In addition, the count only includes public Tweets meaning a Tweet from a protected account will not cause an increase.
9. Does the Tweet Button work over HTTPS?
Yes, the Tweet Button works over HTTPS.